Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Why I love Holly Nicholson...Announcing the Team Holly Online Silent Auction

Anyone who knows me knows I love photography, and I show it with exhausting amounts of pictures of my children. Last year, we had Holly of Holly Nicholson Photography out to do our portraits and we LOVED them. I can't get enough of her work; it is simply outstanding.
Holly has had a very turbulent summer which included a stage 3 cancer diagnosis and all of the complications that go with it. Her story can be found here.

Holly is such a sweet, and genuine young person and it just sickens me that she has to go through this. She is always the first one to help me test out all of my new hare-brained action ideas on her gorgeous images. To give back, I have decided to host a "Team Holly" Silent auction right here on my new blog. I am working with many legendary photography vendors who have generously donated their time and talent for this awesome woman. The auction will start right here at 10 am CST on Saturday, October 15 and will end Sunday October 16 at 11:59 pm CST.

I will be accepting item donations until Wednesday October 12th, after that donations will be closed in order to prepare the items, plan for shipping, and arrange logistics for the Saturday auction. If you are a vendor that works with photographers or knows someone who would like to get involved with this auction, please contact me at agibbons7525@gmail.com and we will get it set up.

Please like me on facebook to stay updated with the vendor list as it grows. I would like to personally thank Renee of Ribbons of Red for her generous donation of a custom logo design. She is absolutely fabulous.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP